Keeper’s Log, July 25

Michigan Island Light Station, July 25 1935

The Amaranth finished landing material and left about 5 AM for Gull Island. The Detroit excursion boat stopped here for an hour or so, and about 50 people visited this Station. Cut grass with the power lawnmower, and it worked O.K.

And here’s keeper Ed Lane mowing the station grounds with the power mower’s predecessor.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.